I found myself reading less than I used to and I wanted to change that during the summer. I created a summer book bucket list to tackle when I wasn’t working. If you want to see how I did with that list, check out my summer book check-in.
One thing I mentioned in that post is that it was hard to complete the list because I didn’t currently own all of the books on it. With bills to pay and cats to feed, I couldn’t justify spending money on books when I know I have plenty on my shelves.
So for my fall book bucket list, I found books that I’ve been meaning to read that I haven’t gotten to yet. Once I get through the unread books I currently own, I can look to purchase some new ones for a future list. Or I can finally sign up for a library card. Shooting for the latter this winter because I know when it’s snowing I’m not going to leave my house.
The Fall Book Bucket List
- Friday Night Lights by H.G. Bissinger
- Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- We Are Liars by E. Lockhart
- Before I Knew by Jamie Beck
- 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
- The Rule of One by Ashley Saunders & Leslie Saunders
- Happy Doomsday by David Sosnowki
- Match Making for Beginners by Maddie Dawson
- Tips for Living by Renee Shafransky
I’ve been waiting to start reading these books until I finally wrote this post so that I didn’t cheat. Now that you know what I’m planning to read this fall, I can get cracking!
Let me know if you’ve read any of these books. Or if you have some suggestions, leave me a comment and maybe I’ll check it out this winter!